Monday, February 28, 2011

does local honey really help with dog allergies?

clearly I'm desperate. I was told that local honey has certain qualities that the cure dog allergies. He made something of your immune system and makes them stronger in their environment. It is true that s? I have a pit bull. I heard that, yes, but not sure. I heard he did for a dachshund, I tried my shar pei and did not work. I have no idea, I've never heard of. When I have two suggestions: 1. Your dog to drink / eat in a plastic container, if any, change in a glass or ceramic. 2. If the vet can not find anything wrong and he went to a dog dermatologist, I learned that dark Leapord TTouch can help allergies. If a vet can find nothing wrong with me say it's worth a try: http://www.ttouch.com/examplesTTouch.shtml PS also works on dogs, horses not only

0 comments:

Post a Comment