Saturday, February 19, 2011

for those who have DOG ALLERGIES and live with their pets?

I have a 3 month old pug im pretty sure I'm allergic to.? (I have some peace of mind that it is possible to live with it yet What do you vacuum a lot Get allergy shots vacuum a lot, the sheets in bed a lot, brush the dog outside every day and use an air filter in your house. I'm allergic to dogs and cats. I have three dogs, two cats and work at a pet store. Zyrtec allergy medicine works wonders, and you do not need a prescription. My mom is allergic to dogs, but this sensitization is a bit experienced severe when it comes to cats. But we both live in our home.'s she used to, I think. I'm glad they have not got anything serious. We dog in five years, and the cat in two years I allergic to cats and dogs. I think both . alergy pill can be effective when each week that works for you. bathe your furry friend or two weeks to help allot. Vacuming and so will also help. I took allergy shots for Wiel, but I stopped because they are very expensive I hate needles and I'm doing nothing to stop most allergies, I got used to it. Now I only have sneezed in the early morning hours. When you click the item you can not tolerate the smell of the dog, I get beaten by him is otherwise free to invest a good vacuum and ensure that your house is clean. Burn candles to get the smell away. I have 2 Golden Retriever, an English setter and a Toy Poodle.all live in my house. An allergist can advise you (and medicine) that helps you live with your dog (if you allergic.having test is the only way to know for sure). My insurance covers 100% of injections for allergies can sell, too. For now, however try Zyrtec. Some things you can do: Vacuum daily, get rid of the carpet (instead of three), replace the curtains with the three blind (and very often), keep your dog bathed regularly (every 4-6 weeks with a good shampoo for your skin flakes out as the most Groom follow up with the wetting agent Humilac spray) Use a large furnace / air filter (Filtrete) and change the month with a cleaner recommended by your allergist (who Whispurethe cheap ones do not work). When I first got my dog I found I was allergic to him. I took over the counter allergy pills that contributed to a reduction in symptoms. It took a while, but eventually, I just grew accustomed to dog and sneezes and watery eyes stopped. I hope this helps .

0 comments:

Post a Comment