Some tips to help you, tips, drugs, or ideas for someone to get a new dog in the house suffering from major allergies, which is used to seal breath? Shelter # 1 Trick! Try a HEPA air cleaner electronic ion (one of the largest). Clean them with a certain degree of air instead of just smells so good. There may be some alternative therapies, you can boost your immune system and treatment of allergy from the body for research. But beyond that, would you ever think of living without a dog? Go to an allergist and get allergy shots. If you vacuum the carpet and clean it regularly change the sheets every week and not leave the puppy in the room. Desensitization can be up to three years, but if you love your dog worth. It can also address many other allergies. Dogs kill each other, I was severely allergic (sneezing, wheezing, etc.) with the cat, whom I met my husband seven years ago. When we moved in together, I made sure to get the cat to keep the bedroom (I had a room in the house that I could retire, it was relatively free from skin scales) is also very common vacuuming and dusting is useful. And, no swimming is not your help dogs with skin flakes of the case (which is usually what most people are allergic to.) Keep pets on furniture, or at least from a piece of furniture that allergic Persoon often. Also check after petting the dog, wash your hands. Do not touch your face after patting the dog. And this applies to everyone in the house, not just allergies. (I can not tell you how many times my husband wanted to pet her cat and then come to me and take my hands, my face - Transfer cat dander -. 's and in an instant allergic reaction.he now know better) I would also go for fresh air, because you can never really completely clean house of all traces of your pet. Spending free time was good for my allergies, let me breathe better, and well, the sun is not a bad thing I've been through a lot of drugs to counter allergy (Actifed, but Tylenol, Benadryl). Anything with an antihistamine (just watch out for the side effect of drowsiness). And I kept my inhaler handy. I'll tell you that there will be an immediate transition. I love animals, so I was willing to suffer. I could not imagine leaving my husband's cat. Each year, it was easier to live with the cat. And every year, was less affected by the cat. I think it was somewhere between 2 and 3 years I was a little annoyed with the cat. And now, after living w / cat 5.5 years, I have to say that almost non-allergic to it at all. Now he sleeps in our bed, and I sometimes wake up to find her sleeping on my pillow. Spending free time was good for my allergies, let me breathe better, and well, the sun is not a bad thing I've been through a lot of drugs to counter allergy (Actifed, but Tylenol, Benadryl). Anything with an antihistamine (just watch out for the side effect of drowsiness). And I kept my inhaler handy. I'll tell you that there will be an immediate transition. I love animals, so I was willing to suffer. I could not imagine leaving my husband's cat. Each year, it was easier to live with the cat. And every year, was less affected by the cat. I think it was somewhere between 2 and 3 years I was a little annoyed with the cat. And now, after living w / cat 5.5 years, I have to say that almost non-allergic to it at all. Now he sleeps in our bed, and I sometimes wake up to find her sleeping on my pillow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment