I'm not allergic to dogs, but my mother. Dogs, for all I know, are not aggressive in terms of race, but how they form, I am looking for a dog that generally friendly around other animals, as I have a micro pig and my sister is currently receiving kittens. Any info. would be greatly appreciated. Dandruff has allergies, I think. He said the "skin", so I guess my hair. And the long hair friend:) http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/7/75/Samuglydog.jpg Edit: lol nightmare, good excuse: (walking in my garden now we have Liam =) All the way, ? This list may be helpful: http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/allergy.htm Remember that no dog is 100% hypoallergenic and, since all dogs to produce "dandruff" that can cause allergic reactions. These dogs included in the link above to produce less dander. EDIT: Jeez ɱƔş ƹƦƴ MΔɲ ┼ ♥ 'sl ค ค ร к ค ภ ร ภ ๏ ร гкєl Want me weird?! EDIT 2: Okay, I forgive you =) poodles are great because they did not throw a chance ~ I hope you find what you do ~ maybe a dog looks at ~ ~ outside help your mother? Go to your doctor and ask for a new allergy Medican which is straight ahead. It could work, you can get a fish. It depends on your mom's dog is allergic. Scales, or the proteins in saliva? Despite what some people on Yahoo Answers will tell you that there is no such thing as a hypoallergenic dog. You can get dogs, low shedders with hair instead of fur, as poodles, dachshunds, but all dogs have the same proteins in saliva. Poodle or a hairless dog. Hold cut or brushed regularly poodle. They have almost no hair shed. Poodles are very intelligent and easily trained. You'll be with other animals and all sorts of people. Well if you look at these links they give you a whole bunch of hypoallergenic dogs, small, large, medium itself, etc. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/allergy.htm http://dogs.about. com / OD / breeds / QT / hypoallergenic.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoallergenic_dog_breed http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Dog-Breed-Center/Hypoallergenic.aspx ttp: / / www . google.com / # hl = en & source = & q = hp + hypoallergenic dogs & aq = AQI 0p & = G & p1g9 AQL = & OQ = hypo = all & gs_rfai C04L_3pdPTMuUOZXggwTsg8mDBQAAAKoEBU_Q8YZO & fp = ff6226c245a53b0f from all these different breeds hypoallergenic I would say a poodle. I am a poodle owner. And I am a dog person. But poodles are available in three different sizes. toy, miniature and standard. I have a toy poodle and a miniature poodle mix. They are big dogs, and they do not shed. they have hair, not fur. so that's why they do not shed. They have a curly coat, and they come in so many different colors. Well if you look at these links they give you a whole bunch of hypoallergenic dogs, small, large, medium itself, etc. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/allergy.htm http://dogs.about. com / OD / breeds / QT / hypoallergenic.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoallergenic_dog_breed http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Dog-Breed-Center/Hypoallergenic.aspx ttp: / / www . google.com / # hl = en & source = & q = hp + hypoallergenic dogs & aq = AQI 0p & = G & p1g9 AQL = & OQ = hypo = all & gs_rfai C04L_3pdPTMuUOZXggwTsg8mDBQAAAKoEBU_Q8YZO & fp = ff6226c245a53b0f from all these different breeds hypoallergenic I would say a poodle. I am a poodle owner. And I am a dog person. But poodles are available in three different sizes. toy, miniature and standard. I have a toy poodle and a miniature poodle mix. They are big dogs, and they do not shed. they have hair, not fur. so that's why they do not shed. They have a curly coat, and they come in so many different colors. Well if you look at these links they give you a whole bunch of hypoallergenic dogs, small, large, medium itself, etc. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/allergy.htm http://dogs.about. com / OD / breeds / QT / hypoallergenic.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoallergenic_dog_breed http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Dog-Breed-Center/Hypoallergenic.aspx ttp: / / www . google.com / # hl = en & source = & q = hp + hypoallergenic dogs & aq = AQI 0p & = G & p1g9 AQL = & OQ = hypo = all & gs_rfai C04L_3pdPTMuUOZXggwTsg8mDBQAAAKoEBU_Q8YZO & fp = ff6226c245a53b0f from all these different breeds hypoallergenic I would say a poodle. I am a poodle owner. And I am a dog person. But poodles are available in three different sizes. toy, miniature and standard. I have a toy poodle and a miniature poodle mix. They are big dogs, and they do not shed. they have hair, not fur. so that's why they do not shed. They have a curly coat, and they come in so many different colors. Well if you look at these links they give you a whole bunch of hypoallergenic dogs, small, large, medium itself, etc. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/allergy.htm http://dogs.about. com / OD / breeds / QT / hypoallergenic.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypoallergenic_dog_breed http://www.petwave.com/Dogs/Dog-Breed-Center/Hypoallergenic.aspx ttp: / / www . google.com / # hl = en & source = & q = hp + hypoallergenic dogs & aq = AQI 0p & = G & p1g9 AQL = & OQ = hypo = all & gs_rfai C04L_3pdPTMuUOZXggwTsg8mDBQAAAKoEBU_Q8YZO & fp = ff6226c245a53b0f from all these different breeds hypoallergenic I would say a poodle. I am a poodle owner. And I am a dog person. But poodles are available in three different sizes. toy, miniature and standard. I have a toy poodle and a miniature poodle mix. They are big dogs, and they do not shed. they have hair, not fur. so that's why they do not shed. They have a curly coat, and they come in so many different colors.
0 comments:
Post a Comment