Monday, February 14, 2011

What can I use for dog allergies with skin problems?

My dog has always had sensitive skin. Recently, his eyes rubbd before and are now dry, scaly scraches the point of being bloody. Now his eyes are swollen. I need help until he could see his veterinarian. What I can temporarily use the eyes to soothe dry, irritated skin? Benadryl is best for your dog. The dose is 12.5 mg to 10 pounds of dog ever. My vet told me. Take a hot towel and wipe the eyes of dogs to purify and calm, but do not put anything in the eyes of dogs. you can rub a little baby lotion on my eyelids, a little! Be very careful not to enter the eye. However, I think you should stick with hot towel. I also recommend that when you ask your veterinarian to 3V Caps HP. They are perfect for dogs with allergies so bad they bleed. My dog has similar problems, and a combo of changing their diet to Natural Balance (limited ingredient dog food for dogs with allergies / skin / weight management), Benedryl and 3V Caps did wonders for him. I agree with first post. Bendryl. Also do not let him scratch. use an Elizabethan collar. Do not scratch as much as possible after you know that bendryl help him. http://www.onedollardogtoy.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment