Friday, February 11, 2011

Can a dog develop allergies from a sudden change in laundry detergent?

The early dog allergies seem to coincide with the new detergent. Is this possible? Yes, because the smell of your clothes. good question. Very possible. dog allergy, as we do. You can test your vet to see exactly what he may be allergic. My mother was tested for allergies Maltese, she is allergic to pollen and grass. Crazy huh? Yes. Back to the old and see the stop sign. so you know. yes, he is allergic to soap or fabric softener you use, if I were you I'd go back to what you used to go spend. yes, but the worst offenders, like Bounce dryer sheets. those who actually bother dogs and humans when they are sensitive. I have a big dog with allergies and everything is washed in baby detergent and no dryer, and I mean everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment