Tuesday, March 1, 2011

dog allergies in a child with asthma?

My son has allergies and asthma. He has a skin allergy test and nothing showed up. We are sure that he is allergic to anything but. He spent time with all kinds of animals, but not inside. We expect to have a dog of ours that goes inside a lot of time with us. How can we be sure that my son is usually an allergic reaction? His trial and "pet dander" never shown dogs or cats. We have a guinea pig in the house when it happens to everyone. We always plan a Labrador Retriever soon. I would not advise, always a dog until you decide what his position allergy. Talk to your doctor and consider the "hypoallergenic" dog. Remember that all dogs out of all allergies. For example, I'm okay with the long-haired dogs, but dogs with short hair put me off. different dogs have different skin cells that could be your son allergic. So until you know exactly what it is for the trigger, just waiting for the dog at all. allergens that were tested for their child? I am allergic to outdoor'm seriously allergic to grass, trees, pollen from ragweed, mountain cedar e. I live in North Texas also makes a terrible accident. Fortunately, I'm not allergic to dust inside, and pets. I have three dogs and help keep me happy when I can not go to a mew lawn, hot tips, or high levels of ragweed and grass in the air. If the test again saying he is not allergic to dogs, then get one. There are many things to be allergic. check out the dogs that are low or no shedding and reduce allergy problems. I think poodles or poodle cross, or even a Staffy are low shedding. happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment