I've always wanted a basset hound. When my eldest son was one who had bought one, but soon learned he was allergic to the dog. It is now 12 and I wondered if the children born of these allergies? I do not want bad things to him again and do not want to bring home a puppy only to children with her. No, thank you for your help, my mother thinks too much and keep our cat when I was 4 years until I went and everything he does is giving me some trouble breathing. You can get shots. Or get a dog for allergy sufferers. http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/allergy.htm No, children do not develop their allergies.However, there are dogs that can grow "hair" instead of the normal skin, like a poodle, maltese, poodle mixed with stray dogs and so on. There is no such thing as a hypoallergenic dog, but there are some dogs that are close enough because of its very low level of excretion. Google and research. Sometimes they do, but usually not. Sometimes the allergy is getting worse with age (as is the case for me and cats) that suggest you take it to a local shelter and choose a dog for a walk. Ask him to approach the dog, pet him, give very, very carefully. See how your child reacts. If successful, come back another day and try another dog. Different people react in different races, so if you find a local Basset Hound breeders, it would be perfect! I'm sure he'd love to let him be with her and playing with her dogs for a day. If successful, then go ahead with their plans. And maybe even find a good breeder to buy. If the tests do not work, well, you can always expect when you go to college in six years) Edit: I do not know where you live, but you can find reputable breeders link below. There are many clubs in the U.S. Fasteners to try a Google search for your state or region, the club also. Hopefully there is one in your area:), or you can also promote the local breed-specific rescue volunteers and a Basset Hound, who would be the ultimate test. http://www.basset-bhca.org/Membership/data/Breeders/index.php.
0 comments:
Post a Comment