Sunday, March 6, 2011

Can you get over dog allergies?

I am allergic to dogs and Weezy be when I'm around them. I started inhalers to deal with it. I'm desperate for a dog, and we think it would be a field spaniel perfect for our family. If I could about the allergy, if we get a dog, and I take loratadine and inhalers? Thanks x I have heard that you can never really get over this allergy. I know that if a person is a kind of animal they are allergic, for a long time that they can be used, thus obtained, the reaction is so severe. Eg to establish an immunity to a particular type of drug or poison. Eg. People with allergies to cats in their possession, and love them, but they refrain from their faces buried in cats cats or a dog with "man" as the hair would be a good bet for your problem, but just to make sure that you do not need later on the dog goes through your allergies get in the way too much. Be sure to do your research on the breed before you buy! Good luck! I had asthma growing up, not grow out of seventeen years or until I was eighteen, I was / am allergic to cats, usually brought on symptoms. After a while, my body acclimated to the extent possible, with my allergies, mostly happens when my cat was sleeping right in my face, and excretion of spring (the excretion get one, I recommend the FURminator). No dog is "free of allergens, but many short-haired dogs shed very little. My roommate Boston Terrier is a perfect example of this. It is best to deal with the inhaler. Maybe you should talk to your doctor about something like Advair? This helped me more than anything else. Do you have other symptoms - itchy, watery eyes? Runny nose or sneezing? nasal inhalation of prescription-strength works well as Nasonex for allergies to animals and counter (or prescription, I think) drops reduce allergens. Claritin (loratadine taking is a common name for Claritin) or Zyrtec helps, or Allegra, which I think is still a prescription only if necessary, consult your doctor every week or every two weeks (I had to have twice a week Monday to Thursday and immunotherapy). There are large, very good and fast .

0 comments:

Post a Comment